WEDDINGS  * EVENTS  * HOME STYLIST
   Christine Owen   TEL: 289.971.0595   EMAIL: foxyflorals@gmail.com

Wednesday 10 October 2012

September Sweetness


A few weeks ago this sweet bride married and I was priveledged to be a part of her special day! So excited, I just received these in my in box and had to share. The pictures came with the sweetest not attached, this is why what I do is so wonderful, gratifying and why designing is apart of me and my life!     

   "Thanks again for everything! Every time I see more   pictures of the flowers, I love them even more!" 

Love love love receiving thank you's like this makes me do a million happy dances to know I helped make their day beautiful!
Congratulations and Thank you so very much Debra & Ian, may you be blessed with a lifetime of fabulous memories!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment