WEDDINGS  * EVENTS  * HOME STYLIST
   Christine Owen   TEL: 289.971.0595   EMAIL: foxyflorals@gmail.com

Thursday 7 February 2013

Contagious Happiness

I just love when a couple shares some pictures from their glorious happy day! Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Pipher for the beauties you popped in my in box! So gorgeous! Back in october I had the absolute pleasure of creating some florals for this uber loving couple! Their Contagious happiness filled the room each time we met, and it makes me that much more grateful that they chose Foxy Florals to design their big day! Please take a moment to enjoy the beautiful photos by Temara brown Photography http://blog.tbrownphotography.ca
Thank you so much for having me apart of you day and getting to know you both so much... Truly the most genuine couple! All the best! Xo











No comments:

Post a Comment