WEDDINGS  * EVENTS  * HOME STYLIST
   Christine Owen   TEL: 289.971.0595   EMAIL: foxyflorals@gmail.com

Thursday 21 February 2013

Pieces of Me!

2013 has already brought so much, but what is way to exciting for me is what i have in store .... it may just involve a little growth, makeover and bringing new life, love and completeness to my life and company!
As many of you know I have been in the floral world since I was 16, taking sometime to sew another passion and go to school for interior Design allowing me to completely fulfil my love for design in both worlds! It has been a dream of mine for many years now to combine both worlds to create a company that will serve at its highest level of excellence and satisfaction for my clients . I want nothing more in this life than to design and make people smile when they walk in on their big day or come home from a long days work... So in the works is a big piece of my heart, soul and love.... I hope all of you fans will follow me on this new amazing journey I will soon be launching to the public eyes for you all to enjoy! Please stay tuned for what's to come! It's great and 100% me!

No comments:

Post a Comment